View open positions (Opens in new window)
Our goal is to be known in the industry as a great company to do business with and work at. As such, the following represents our company values. These values are incorporated in our everyday work ethic and accountable of every Baer Supply Company employee.
- We run our company with passion and commitment
- Customers are our number one priority
- We reward for performance excellence and results
- We display a sense of urgency in our work and especially towards our customers
- We have a can do attitude
- We are respected for our knowledge and ability to deliver
- We challenge the status quo as a means to improve the business
- Internally we work together for the benefit of our customers
- We develop our employees for career and personal growth
Baer Supply Company provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or handicap, or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran, in accordance with applicable federal and state laws, and expressly prohibits any form of discrimination or harassment based on those factors.
We promote and encourage internal career advancement in our company on both a regional and national level. To support this advancement, we will typically post most job openings in all regional branches. Employees may apply for those openings by contacting the regional manager and Human Resources.
As a member of the Würth group, Baer Supply Company employees have access to training and career opportunities within the vast international network of companies. For example, each year Baer Supply sends employees to development programs held at the Würth, Germany headquarters. Würth recognizes service excellence in performance with an annual celebration located in Germany with participants from each of the 300 companies. Additional career growth opportunities exist within the North America network of companies.
Career Paths are available in:
- Outside Sales
- Inside sales
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
Please check current openings to apply for specific positions.
Würth Baer Supply Company offers a comprehensive and competitive package of benefits to meet our employees’ health, retirement and financial security needs.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care Plans
- 401(k) Plan
- Prescription drug card
- Life and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Health and Dependent Care Savings Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation and Sick/Personal Time
Employment Application (Opens in new window)
To inquire or apply for any openings, please send your resume and cover letter and/or the Employment Application linked above to Würth Baer Supply Recruiting (Opens in email client) or fax to 847-913-2049.