MAKING ADJUSTMENTS TO SERVICE YOU SAFELY
Würth Baer Supply Company
It is times like the present when the best of human nature comes to light. Overcoming challenges is what life is all about. We are here to work safely around any obstacles that get thrown in our way. It is true that the Corona Virus / COVID-19 developments have been moving swiftly over the past few days. Though the situation is fluid, we just wanted to take a moment to assure you we are closely monitoring the current environment and taking additional precautions to keep our associates, customers and vendors safe - all while keeping our business running smoothly.
We are closely following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health agencies. As such, we have taken the following measures across our entire footprint:
- We are communicating with our associates, customers and vendors providing them with the proper guidance and information to help them stay healthy.
- We have enhanced our cleaning and disinfecting procedures in all branches and deployed additional hand sanitizer, antibacterial cleaning supplies and materials to all of our facilities.
- We have advised our associates not to come to work if they are feeling ill. A policy is in place that requires sick employees to stay at home.
- We are working with our vendors to ensure there are no disruptions to our business or ability to provide customers with products and service.
- We have implemented a WILL CALL curbside service for customers so they do not have to leave their personal space when picking up product at our WILL CALL sites.
Challenges aside, we are confident our branches will remain safe and open for business. We will monitor the situation daily and carefully follow the advice from the CDC and other health organizations in order to ensure everyone’s safety.
We appreciate both your business and your patience during this tumultuous time. We look forward to continuing to serve your organization!
The Entire Würth Baer Supply Company Team
Industry Specific Guidance
COVID-19 Guidance for the Construction Workforce (opens in new window)
Vendor Responses and Actions due to COVID-19
- 3M (opens in new window)
- Amerock (opens in new window)
- BHK of America (opens in new window)
- Blum (opens in new window)
- Bumper Specialties (opens in new window)
- Choice Adhesives (opens in new window)
- CompX (opens in new window)
- Franklin International (opens in new window)
- Grass (opens in new window)
- Hettich (opens in new window)
- John Boos (opens in new window)
- Knape and Vogt (opens in new window)
- Liberty Hardware (opens in new window)
- Peter Meier (opens in new window)
- Salice (opens in new window)
- States Industries (opens in new window)
- Surteco (opens in new window)
- Tafisa (opens in new window)
More vendor responses to come as they are provided to us.